You may have lived in comfortable sweats for a while, putting on a hat or headband, and avoiding make-up because you spend more time at home. While comfort is important (as it should), there are many styles like loungewear and athleisure that can make your life more comfortable. How do you style women’s loungewear, you may have wondered. Here are the answers. Let’s get down to business.
Must Read: summer accessories essentials
What’s the difference between loungewear for women and athleisure for women?
Athleisure and loungewear have been popping up everywhere, raising the question: what is the difference? Athleisure clothing is designed for comfort and is suitable for everyday wear and exercise. Loungewear is casual clothes and sleepwear for women who want to relax and keep things low-key. Athleisure pieces require comfort, while loungewear items need to be comfortable. But, style is not sacrificed just because loungewear for women may be worn mostly around the house.
Are loungewear and pajamas the same thing?
Pajamas and loungewear are comfortable clothes you can reach for while relaxing at home. Both can be worn at work or at home, while pajamas can be used for sleeping. For maximum comfort, pajamas should be loose fitting to ensure that you are comfortable while sleeping. For your bedtime ensembles, choose luxurious fabrics like silk and cotton. Pajamas can be purchased in separates or sets, just like loungewear. There are coordinating pants, short sets and long sets. You also have breezy, airy nightgowns available in all lengths. Are you feeling bold? For a bold look, try styling a silk pajama top with jeans and a blazer.
Never Miss: how to apply cc cream correctly
What can I do at home to wear women’s loungewear?
Fashion may not be your top priority when it comes to relaxing around the house. There are many ways to create the perfect mix of trendy and cozy style while relaxing on the couch. These are some tips to rock loungewear at home for women.
1. Live-in leggings. The staple loungewear item for women is the legging. Leggings can be used to lengthen your legs and come in a variety of styles, including slimming leggings, which are available in bold colors, sleek cuts, and fun patterns. For maximum comfort and the best expression of your style, layer your favorite knit top with a vest or cardigan. You don’t want a fitted look? Relaxed fleece pants are a great option for loungewear.
2. Get out there and run. Joggers elevate leggings without compromising comfort. The looser silhouette with cinching at the waistline and ankles makes it a versatile bottom that can be mixed and matched, or used as a part of a loungewear set for women. For cozy, chic looks that can be worn in the house, add a sweater or a turtleneck knit. Pro Tip: Choose details with pockets, because who doesn’t love pockets?
Also Read: blush how to apply
3. Jump for your love. Jumpsuits may not be the first thing you think about when it comes to women’s loungewear. You can lounge all day in a variety of knit jumpsuits made from super soft fabrics like jersey and organic cotton. This one-piece piece will be your favorite thing to snuggle in and slay for many days.
4. Tee me. These are our favorite loungewear T-shirts. A T-shirt dress will make dressing up easy. It can be worn as a single garment or layered with leggings. You can also wear t-shirts and T-shirt dresses in summer as a loungewear piece.
5. Meet your match. This chic loungewear collection for women comes in pairs with matching pieces. It takes comfort to a new level. You can lounge in modern-day suits, from matching pajamas to joggers. This casual take on the traditional suit is timeless and will always be a favorite.
6. Slip into comfort. Your shoes probably don’t get much wear these days. But one thing is certain, slippers are in high demand. Slippers are the ideal footwear choice for women’s loungewear and a great way to show your individual style indoors. Slippers keep our feet comfortable and fashionable, from fuzzy to pattered.